New Shadow Gallery Album - Out 23 October!

Mar 10, 2008
Abingdon, UK
Don't know how many people here listen to them but you should! They are a great band. After the death of their vocalist last year they are back with a new album to honor his memory:

The title of the new album (which is released on October 23rd in Europe) is 'Digital Ghosts'

To view the first teaser of the album go to the official Shadow Gallery website www.shadowgallery.com

Second teaser up tomorrow :headbang: still don't know whos singing on it yet but music sounds promising

What are your thoughts?

I've never listened to these guys but I've heard good things. What do you recommend?

All of it!! :lol: my introduction was the album Room V (which is part two of a concept story) it has a lot of epic kind of dreamy songs with a few prog belters.

But i would recommend the fan favourite 'Tyranny' to begin with. it's of a similar nature to DT stuff in the early days and has been described as the best album DT never wrote :headbang:
If you like the more metal side of things then 'Legacy' might be the one to get next, that has a 34 minute epic on it as well.
It's a real shame Mike past away last year :cry: this new album does sound promising though :headbang: the boys will do him proud i'm sure :)