NEW SHADRANE & TOMORROW'S EVE-pre-order now!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Hey folks, just added these to the www.NightmareRecords.com site. Unfortunately I won't have them at Prog Power because of release dates, and shipping times (just missed the show) However, you can order them now
on the site and I'll ship them out when I return from Prog Power ; )!

Tomorrow’s Eve are back again with a powerhouse of an album. “Tales From Serpentia”, a collage of short stories, written by a twisted mind; dark and dreadful fictions from the abyss. Musically Tomorrow’s Eve still performs progressive metal, but with an emphasis on catchy melodic vocal lines and heavy riffs. The band plays complex but always accessible songs, holding interesting details to discover over repeated listens. In short: very dark, very melodic, and very accessible.

SHADRANE is the metal/progressive band-project of Vivien Lalu (Lalu, Hubi Meisel), Joop Wolters (Dutch guitar virtuoso) and the legendary brothers rhythm section of Matt and Gregg Bissonette (Joe Satriani, Steve Vai etc). From a vocal perspective SHADRANE makes use of different singers, according to the tracks needs with vocals coming from Göran Edman (ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, Street Talk, Brazen Abbot), Björn Jansson (Tears Of Anger, Ride The Sky, Beyond Twilight) and Henrik Båth (Darkwater) along with some backing vocals from Martin LeMar (Tomorrow’s Eve).

Musically “TEMPORAL” is a blend of prog-metal (Temporal, She Writes), power-metal (Betrayal, Morpheus) and more pop driven rock (Rainy, Consider It) - yet Shadrane’s own personality shines through all the compositions. "Temporal" is a must own release for all fans of bands from diverse selections such as Savatage and Dream Theater.