SHADRANE To Release 'Temporal' In October - Sep. 5, 2008

Smelly Metal

Smelly Metal Productions
Jan 17, 2006
France
www.lalumetal.com
SHADRANE To Release 'Temporal' In October

(Source: blabbermouth.net)

Lion Music has set an October 10 release date for SHADRANE's long-awaited debut album, "Temporal". Led by Vivien Lalu (LALU, HUBI MEISEL), this project features the legendary rhythm section of Matt and Gregg Bissonette (JOE SATRIANI, STEVE VAI) and Dutch guitar hero Joop Wolters (who co-produced the album). SHADRANE makes use of different singers, with vocal contributions coming from Göran Edman (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, STREET TALK, BRAZEN ABBOT), Björn Jansson (TEARS OF ANGER, RIDE THE SKY, BEYOND TWILIGHT) and Henrik Båth (DARKWATER).

Musically, "Temporal" is a blend of prog-metal ("Temporal", "She Writes"), power metal ("Betrayal", "Morpheus") and more pop-driven rock ("Rainy", "Consider It"). Lyrically the tracks don't follow the story's order; yet the songs are inspired by the concept/story, but they're not telling every event in chronological order like a movie would do.

"Temporal" track listing:

01. Temporal [04:20]
02. Madoka [04:04]
03. Requiem For A Rose (instrumental) [01:09]
04. I Remember [04:06]
05. She Writes [04:26]
06. Rainy [03:51]
07. Lanterns Dance [05:02]
08. Betrayal (instrumental) [03:29]
09. Morpheus [04:56]
10. Consider It [04:02]
11. Manzanar [03:45]
12. Babies In The Bath (instrumental) [02:26]
13. Dance Of Solitude [04:07]
14. Gallery 2008 [05:22]

Other guests include Virgil Donati (PLANET X), Gary Werhkamp (SHADOW GALLERY), Marco Sfogli (JAMES LABRIE) and Alex Argento.

For more information, visit www.shadrane.com

2830039791_110e43e0cc.jpg

Hey Viv, Cory from MySpace here! I definitely can not wait for Temporal, everything I've heard sounds amazing and I'm forever a fan of any musical endeavor that you undertake (this is not hyperbole; I have quite enjoyed everything you've been involved in that I have heard).

Great album...I just downloaded it off CD Baby today at work and I must say one of the best albums this year! ( there are quite a few I love ). Great musicianship, vocals and production. Keep up the Good work! :headbang:

@Metalrob4662: So happy you liked it. It means a lot, really thanks for taking the time to visit here and leave a comment. I should visit the forums more often :)

@Mullmuzzler: Very sorry, pard. It's been fixed tonight. We got many messages - looks like the password was setup wrong. It's now working correctly.

Our biggest apologizes, of course.

:worship: