New shirt design I want to show you guys! (and shameless band plug)

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
Me and my sister designed these up using ps/illustrator for our small winter tour in two weeks. I'm pretty proud of it since it fit in the DIY catagory.

skeleton-shirt-mock-black.jpg

skeleton-shirt-mock-green.jpg

skeleton-shirt-mock-white.jpg

We also have them in light/ash grey, blue and red. they look sick!

If any sneapsters aren't doing anything over the holidays, come check us out if you are near!

394744_154087471363415_100002864898649_185066_1565112506_n.jpg

www.facebook.com/wormwoodprophecymetal

I was watching at the first shirt and I was like "where is the design", then I turned up the brightness of the screen. The gray needs to have white print instead of black.

Looks retarded in white and our fans really like bright shirts for some reason on tours.

You need to turn up your contrast :lol:

By the way man, I'm looking at Tremont's website and Facebook, and neither have that show listed?? Might want to look into that...

Also, have fun at Ground Zero - that place is a shit hole but I've seen some pretty great shows in there. No lie, in the bathroom they have a toilet mounted up around waist level. You don't even have to get on your knees to puke!

I'm going to try and make it out to the Charlotte show. I like the white shirt, looks sick!

By the way man, I'm looking at Tremont's website and Facebook, and neither have that show listed?? Might want to look into that...

Also, have fun at Ground Zero - that place is a shit hole but I've seen some pretty great shows in there. No lie, in the bathroom they have a toilet mounted up around waist level. You don't even have to get on your knees to puke!

Well Tremont got cancelled due to some bs, show got moved to the Chop Shop in Charlotte. Updated the flier^^^

And ground zero is awesome! They actually moved to the once vacant building next door. Can't wait to play there again.