New shit ! tell me what you guys think!

I can picture him looking at me like he always does when I say terribly insensitive political jokes on class, fallowed by "ultimate-what??" :Smug:

I would advice not to go the stereo imaging route. It lowers the mono compability, and tbh just sounds wierd to me. What we perceive as "width" is basically just what is different on the left and right speakers, so I would see if I can't pan some stuff around. How are you panning your guitars? Even though I haven't tested it, things like Waves Center and other mid-side-processing stuff seem pretty cool though. It basically splits up the center and the sides (AKA what is the same on both sides and what is not) and lets you process them seperately, as an example, putting more treble into the sides.

Listening to your mix, you need to lower the sub-frequencies, and the low-mid frequencies, as they are kind of eating up your whole mix. I don't think the guitars is the problem, but the bass. Or I dunno, kind of hard to tell. But yeah, take care of the low-mids!

Listening to your mix, you need to lower the sub-frequencies, and the low-mid frequencies, as they are kind of eating up your whole mix. I don't think the guitars is the problem, but the bass. Or I dunno, kind of hard to tell. But yeah, take care of the low-mids!

Yeah thanks man! i've noticed, this band came in with very very bright strings so i was doing what i could to make the mix sound decent with it. you know? The bass guitar is very weird also, i will mess around with you any specific to the bass or my mix?

Good mix man the only thing I dont like is that when the bass play higher notes its really easy to know thats its a midi bass. Maybe automate them or i dont know.. otherwise its good

Just bumping the thread to let you guys know got an A on my essay... so you're off the hook I guess. I was about to make you all write a collective essay!!