New Show announced

sean-intense said:
Looking forward to meeting you Lawrence, looks like your the man behind the mailing list and some of the new graphics ??? :) As well as the drums of course :D

Maybe...maybe...can't reveal all the trade secrest just yet ;)
Yeah - it'll be good to meet up and should be a great gig. Always enjoy playing Birmingham.
Cheers
L

I hope you all have a really great night on Thursday. You couldn't be much closer unless you played my hometown, but sadly I already had tickets for another gig in Wolverhampton. :cry: Hope to see you later in the year..... :wave:

seakrieg said:
Hi Sean,
It'll be a great night...Looking forward to meeting y'all.
Cheers
L

Dude...didn't you used to be in a band called Arbitrater ages ago?

Enjoy the show tomorrow guys! :D

Triskele said:
I hope you all have a really great night on Thursday. You couldn't be much closer unless you played my hometown, but sadly I already had tickets for another gig in Wolverhampton. :cry: Hope to see you later in the year..... :wave:

We may be playing Wolverhampton or Birmingham on our tour at the end of the year .. you never know :D

Cool! Look forward to that. I hope your gig went well last night. :yell: Mine was great if a little more sedate!

seakrieg said:
Yep that's right. Did you ever see Arbitrater? Great frontman in Rat who's now in Discharge.

And waddya mean 'ages ago'....I'm not THAT fucking old..... :yell: :D
Cheers
L

Heheh...I'm too young to have seen the band (so you are old, nyar! ;)) but I have the two albums. Good stuff, especially the first one.
I thought the singer was a guy called Tony Martin? Or is Rat just a nickname? Ah well. Might have to look into Discharge, name sounds familiar...

Triskele said:
Cool! Look forward to that. I hope your gig went well last night. :yell: Mine was great if a little more sedate!

I think the phrase is a small but enthusiastic crowd... a cracking bill though i thought and it was cool checking the other 2 bands out ...

Ayeka said:
Heheh...I'm too young to have seen the band (so you are old, nyar! ;)) but I have the two albums. Good stuff, especially the first one.
I thought the singer was a guy called Tony Martin? Or is Rat just a nickname? Ah well. Might have to look into Discharge, name sounds familiar...

Hmmm...maybe you're right, maybe I am that old after all... :ill:
Yeah Tony Martin is Rat (as opposed to Tony Martin being Tony Martin of Sabbath fame). Really nice bloke and a great frontman. Discharge are one of those famous punk bands. I think that Metallica covered a couple of their tunes a while back. Not my kind of stuff but good to see Rat still out there doing it in style!
Cheers
L

Yeah Metallica did two Discharge covers on the garage inc album-"free speech for the dumb" and"the more i see".Machine Head and Anthrax have also done Discharge covers.I think there are probably even more bands too.They are usually a lot more heavier than the original "punk"versions.

seakrieg said:
Hmmm...maybe you're right, maybe I am that old after all... :ill:
Yeah Tony Martin is Rat (as opposed to Tony Martin being Tony Martin of Sabbath fame). Really nice bloke and a great frontman. Discharge are one of those famous punk bands. I think that Metallica covered a couple of their tunes a while back. Not my kind of stuff but good to see Rat still out there doing it in style!
Cheers
L

Cool, cheers for the info :)