NEW SHRED PHENOM

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
HAD TO SHARE THIS!

CLICK THE BANNER

Go now and rate this fresh guitar phenom, I met this young lady at a Firewind show at the Meridian in Houston a couple months ago, when my band mates in Krucible were bragging her up, now after actually hearing her, I have to spread the word, she's certainly something to watch for in the future!

Rage on Kaitlynn Schmidt!

Lance

Wow o' Wow! I was gonna play some WoW, but I'll think I'll ditch that tonight and go practice instead :D And nice to see the lady making that JCM scream :headbang:

Ah Lance those guitar runs are a piece of cake :loco: Just kidding. She's the goods. Now if I were 30 years younger...

HAD TO SHARE THIS!

CLICK THE BANNER
Go now and rate this fresh guitar phenom, I met this young lady at a Firewind show at the Meridian in Houston a couple months ago, when my band mates in Krucible were bragging her up, now after actually hearing her, I have to spread the word, she's certainly something to watch for in the future! Rage on Kaitlynn Schmidt!
Lance

Sounds good, see you at the show. I'll actually be a fan sitting in the venue enjoying the show Thurs. nite before the Fri./Sat. thing. Won't know how to act not having to hustle around 300 mph :headbang:

no doubt Ned, hey looking forward to talking with you at the fest coming up, let's try and find at least two minutes for this, we keep threatening to communicate and work together in some capacity ; )

another new shred phenomenon I recently heard is Katrina Johnson, a young midwest woman who is like the female Satriani. If I was good at computer crap, I'd post a link for everyone....

This is Arielle Schwartz.
Beautiful, bad to the bone, and just turned 18.
She's not even five feet tall; that BC Rich dwarfs her...but man can she play.
She's my surrogate daughter and I couldn't be more proud of her.
She's currently attending MI and has been recognized for her talent by Uli Roth, Brian May and Michael Angelo Batio among others.
This is one of the only videos I can find that highlights her abilities, but I can tell you that when I went to visit her about a year ago, she sat down with that axe and started playing "Stratospheres" like it was nothing.

Go check her out on myspace as well: http://www.myspace.com/alwaysabeautifuldisaster

Last edited by a moderator: