New signings?

There's gotta be something in the works...
Hah! Of course there is, but we've been so busy working on it that we haven't even had time to post the news here in our brand new Krankenhaus forum!!! :Spin: We are working on a few new things, but here's a quick update of what's going down with the existing KHR bands...

Woods of Ypres begins recording "Woods 3: The Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues" in February, with a tentative release date sometime in autumn 2006.

Vanquished are now in full writing mode for their next full length album, due out in late 2006/early 2007.

Wetwork have a few more live dates thoughout Ontario this spring in continued support of "Synod", but they have also begun writing new songs and hope to have their next full length CD out in early 2007...It will be worth the wait!

+ It looks like Krankenhaus will also be distributing a couple rare and unique releases from 2 very classy bands. More details soon!

Thanks for the interest!

I just happen to have, in my possession, several coupons for a well known hamburger chain that I'll trade you for that information.

Fate_of_Icarus - The vagueness must end, It's hard to know when to get your hopes up when you're being given somewhere around a four month window
Yeah, I agree that there doesn't seem like much going on with us right now, but there is!!! Our #1 focus is getting the new Woods of Ypres album released. All our efforts are going into this because of it's massive size in length, production, art, etc...At times it seems like it's taking forever, but it will be worth the wait...I know! I've heard it! I've seen it! :)

After "Woods 3" is out, we'll get back to working with other/new bands.

+ Never give your hopes up, anyway! :kickass: