New Silver & Black Testament Merch!

Just a suggestion, but it would be cool if you could put a small clip of the bootleg dvd's on the web site so we know what we're getting, even if it’s 30 seconds. I know they're bootlegs and all, but I bought the Osaka 99 show and Tilburg 2003 shows and they both sound crappy, especially the Osaka one, I cant even comprehend why that would be released, you can't even make out the songs. The 80s tour ones sound better than the newer ones. I really want to buy this new one to hear Alex playing D.N.R., but I don't want a repeat of the Osaka show, it's not even worth it.

I just ordered the new San Francisco DVD. I noticed that the opening acts are on the front cover. Does this mean that their performance was filmed as well?

Can't wait to get this in the mail. I'm looking forward to seeing Nick Barker on the drums.

:headbang: Testament never dissapoints!

Just a suggestion, but it would be cool if you could put a small clip of the bootleg dvd's on the web site so we know what we're getting, even if it’s 30 seconds. I know they're bootlegs and all, but I bought the Osaka 99 show and Tilburg 2003 shows and they both sound crappy, especially the Osaka one, I cant even comprehend why that would be released, you can't even make out the songs. The 80s tour ones sound better than the newer ones. I really want to buy this new one to hear Alex playing D.N.R., but I don't want a repeat of the Osaka show, it's not even worth it.

Wow I couldn't agree with you more dude.Even bootlegs should have some standerds that osaka sound was awful
and for 23 bucks almost double the price of live in london kind of a jip it sort of takes advantage of the hard core fans. Because I want all their stuff but not if you can't make the songs out.A clip would be great.I don't get why the older the show the better the sound,and I still want to know why buenos aires 94 didn't make it to dvd.:headbang:

I just ordered the new San Francisco DVD. I noticed that the opening acts are on the front cover. Does this mean that their performance was filmed as well?

Can't wait to get this in the mail. I'm looking forward to seeing Nick Barker on the drums.

:headbang: Testament never dissapoints!

Hey man, when you get it can you give us a heads up on the sound?:)

I don't know what is going on but I can't access TL site for a couple of weeks now, while I know others can?

what could be the reason TL? any hints ?

I got banned? :loco: :heh:

About the merch.What are the odds of getting some stickers to buy on the site?.
I bought the 05 xmas package and it came with 2 really cool one's but I don't want
to use them if I can't get more...the last one I had went with my old car and my new
one needs to represent!.I do have one static sticker of the cover of return to apacolyptic city
on it that an exgirlfriend made me.But if I lose it thats it,it looks badass! hint hint.

Holy farkin' shit, you guys SELL your bootlegs?!?!?!?!?!?!

What a kick ass idea, I've never seen anybody do this before! Can anybody give me a list of the good ones to get right away before they're sold out? Man, I gotta tell a few people, get mine first though!

Are you being serious? I only ask because you have alot of post's.Anyway live at the omni 88,is my fovorite old one with I think the best quality of all the bootlegs.Of the newer one's that I have I would go with tilburg.It seems the older the bootleg the better the quality.Although I don't have the newest one yet.Monsters of rock 88 is pretty good and so is Santa monica 89 and the country club in l.a. 89.I assume you know about live in london and that seen between the lines was rereleased on dvd,although neither are mentiond on their site:headbang:

I've got most my posts in the General Metal Section, and Old School part of the forum, this is one of like a hundred forums on the board. Yep I'm serious, didn't know about this at all, I think it's a damn spiffy idea and wish every band would do this. Priest should really put out some more vids of their earlier years... Man o man, somebody spread the word and start this great trend...

I've got London on CD, kicks mucho ass.

Oh no shit,I didn't know posts carried over from forum to forum!.This is the only ultimate metal forum I am on.I always wondered how some people had so many posts..now I know!.Ya I wish alot of bands had bootlegs for sale.It's very cool and testament has alot of them with more to come it sounds like.