New site design, your thoughts?

you should centre this "Copyright Jon Tidey - Epic Sounds, 2009"

your logo thing too - acid green in todays internet is often a no-go area - its very used and far too dynamic i think. also the font style for your logo is very squashed. example the line space between the two sites of the "u" is so small (only like 2 or 3 px) that if you were to not look at the logo but view it from the corner of your eye it looks like a giant acid blob.

how about something a little more "bubbly" and "web 2.0ish" obviously not this but try to spread out your logo and get a "marker" look around the font - its the going trend for most web 2.0 sites today. even the one i made below i think is not bubbly enough - a little fatter font and it would be very modern looking for todays standard i think. excuse the lame vu meter replacing "o" haha

Untitled-1.png

thats cool - the green thing was from an article i read off stumble but i didnt save it so i dont have the link - it was interesting though. the color green died out very quick in the web after really 2000 / 2001

but obviously its a personal preference - hope it works out for ya - the main thing again i would be concerned with would be the thickness of the current font like i said above - end of the day though its what your happy with - site is nice - i like the scroll type thing you have for the topic hyperlinks - what is that done with? CSS?

PS: loving the Fr Jack Image