New site

EnchantWeb

Enchant Admin
Sep 10, 2002
www.enchantband.com
Hey guys,

It seems I won't publish the new site or new soundclips before the release date of the album... which is ok I guess. I also think the new site will be less flashy hence more static than the previous one, but nonetheless beautiful and artistic. I don't have all the graphics yet since Thomas E. is still working, so I am still trying to gather some ideas... please be patient.
And by the way... I got an advance copy today. :p
*runs and hides*

Take care
-The Webmaster

EnchantWeb said:
And by the way... I got an advance copy today. :p
*runs and hides*

Lucky Dog.

Why can't we get any preview soundclips?????
yell.gif
I understand the website design takes time to finish and we can wait, but come on Enchant or IO, gives us some teasers.:erk:

Jim

Oh COME ON Enchant web!!!! :hotjump:

You at least have to give us a sentence or two on how you think about it... you post can be spoiler free!!!

Just let us know how "you" feel about it!!!

Gracias! :wave:

Well, my first impression of the cd was "it's different". But I'm really getting into it... big time. The style has changed a bit, but it's still Enchant of course. There are some great solo bass passages... well done Ed! The cd is on permanently... and I must say I absolutely LOVE Ted's vocals on the chorus of track #1. Absolutely beautiful. :)
Alright, I'll shut up now. Soundclips won't be posted without the band's comfirmation, so that's why.

To Sevlar: you can use the pictures from www.theoasis.cc, especially the ones from the biography section. I don't have any others for now.

Rock on dudes
-The Webmaster