New SOILWORK available for streaming...

sounds great to me, "worst album of 2007"?? gimme a break. sure, i wish peter had stayed in the band... .but he didn't... If this were a brand new band i'd love it, sooo......... i love it.

my only question is this.... how'd they get so many damn songs on their myspace player??

was that meant to be funny?:Smug: weak. at least Shane doesn't have to worry about losing his bassist to the comedy circuit. :lol:

does anyone actually know the answer?

you have to contact them James, I don't know if you have to pay something.

I've seen it recently on a couple bands' pages, like Thrice. My guess would be that it's something that Myspace just started doing and has been offering to record labels for a price. I have yet to see it on an unsigned band's page.
Speaking of Thrice, if anyone wants to hear a ridiculously huge sounding mix, listen to the new track "Firebreather" at the top of their music player:

www.myspace.com/thrice

HUGE sounding. The drum sound makes me think of Failure's "Fantastic Planet" record. Crazy how that record is 11 years old now.

I've seen it recently on a couple bands' pages, like Thrice. My guess would be that it's something that Myspace just started doing and has been offering to record labels for a price. I have yet to see it on an unsigned band's page.
Speaking of Thrice, if anyone wants to hear a ridiculously huge sounding mix, listen to the new track "Firebreather" at the top of their music player:

www.myspace.com/thrice

HUGE sounding. The drum sound makes me think of Failure's "Fantastic Planet" record. Crazy how that record is 11 years old now.

I got 1 Song more for free! You simpley have to add myspace.com/intelpowersmusic

I stopped listening to anything else since I downloaded this (admittedly,and I ordered a copy as well).

Just BRILLIANT!!!! :OMG::OMG::OMG: