new soilwork suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pallarandersvisa said:
I said the same thing before i heard the whole album. that one 2:24 song is great, but thats it. the rest of the album is poo pickles and friendly gothenburg blowjobs

dude, i have now heard the whole thing. i think it's great. yes it is super poppy, but it is dripping with emotion and hooks. speed rules, and so does this new drummer, he really tears it up. -j

i forgot to add, and i feel that i must make this statement, that soilwork will never reach the level of perfection that they did with a predators portrait. that was the total and perfect balance between melody and aggression. -j

Audiogalaxy ruled. Back befoire I wrote for metalreviews Id just click on about a hundred songs form bonfire, jaded heart, and all that shit that i found out from the site on audiogalaxy, wake up in the morning and id have an assgasm at the amount of new rock and metal that awaited me. Im too lazy too download now.

Ben

dargormudshark said:
Well, if it's on their then it should be on kazaa, I am checking right now. I miss audiogalaxy they had almost every band in existence
the metal hubs on DC are the best source for metal...Soulseek isn't bad, but you can find pretty much EVERYTHING on DC :)