NEW SOLSTAFIR IS OUT NEW SOLSTAFIR IS OUT NEW SOLSTAFIR IS OUT

If I remember, the track you posted a long time ago didn't quite kick my dick in, but at least put its toe on my crotch. If anyone has any tracks from this one, post them. I'll see if the leg winds back.

I already know one of the tracks on it ("Bloodsoaked Velvet", the name should kinda appeal to you imo) could pretty much just as well have been on "Blodi" but I think based on the other material this album has the potential to be even stronger

Erik said:
I already know one of the tracks on it ("Bloodsoaked Velvet", the name should kinda appeal to you imo) could pretty much just as well have been on "Blodi" but I think based on the other material this album has the potential to be even stronger

Sweet, I'll be sure to look into it then!

And I'll have to study the lyrics before I know whether they were thinking in the same orbit as me. :oops:

1lb of Naked Nutrition said:
Erik only has made 9 threads regarding this band. Keep up friend. :wave: Please post samples if acquired. Gracias.
I will, with password protection, and send the password to everyone on the board except you

markgugs said:
Solstafir? ;)

You don't know "I Blódi og Anda", do you? A blind buy of sorts when it comes to pagan metal. I'll upload something later today if Erik doesn't indulge in the meantime.

Anyway they are from Iceland and they rock pretty bad. Their style today can be compared to Enslaved's evolution toward more psychedelic stuff, but it's pretty unique. They had a '04 demo available for download somewhere...