new Solution .45 song up!!!

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
The new Solution .45 song, "Gravitational Lensing", (with ex-Scar Symmetry vocalist Christian Älvestam) is available on their Myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/solution45

:headbang:

Best I've heard since Scar Symmetry's Symmetric in Design personally. The songwriting and vocal work on this album will be absolutely amazing. I can feel it. Lets only hope the production is good too. :)

Agreed. LOL.

I think Christian feels that he has something to prove -- that he can move-on and make anything he touches awesome, and that he doesn't have to rely on Scar Symmetry. He's an amazing vocalist and I think we're going to hear some of his best vocal work to date.

Agreed. LOL.

I think Christian feels that he has something to prove -- that he can move-on and make anything he touches awesome, and that he doesn't have to rely on Scar Symmetry. He's an amazing vocalist and I think we're going to hear some of his best vocal work to date.

Heh, he's already got me convinced. Scar Symmetry is pretty much <crap without him IMHO, and The Holographic Universe was my album of the year, easily. His performance on Miseration kicks ass, too!

Heh, he's already got me convinced. Scar Symmetry is pretty much <crap without him IMHO, and The Holographic Universe was my album of the year, easily. His performance on Miseration kicks ass, too!

+1. His vocal work on that album was nothing short of amazing.

Does anyone know a release date on S.45? I was looking on their Myspace and blog, but can't find anything. Didn't know if I was skimming over it or missing it or something.

Is it me, or is the band quite similar to Scar Symmetry itself? The are a couple of riffs that one could expect from SS.

The guitar solos were a bit of a letdown. Probably just because I was in the "Scar Symmetry mode" and ready to hear some face melting guitar action.