SOLUTION .45/ Scar Symmetry..

Wherewolf

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2008
For those who do not know Solution .45 is the new band of ex- Scar Symmetry vocalist Christian, I cannot say enough about this band as how much I love them. As I do love the new Scar S. I personally feel Solution .45 just might be thee most perfect metal band EVER! Bold statement? Yes, but let the band will back my statement in early 2010 when the debut cd is out. I have heard the demo they did back in 2008 and it was mind blowing so I am sure the debut cd will only destroy it! Simply brilliant!

www.myspace.com/solution45

The teaser is from the demo and it still slays!...vocals are being recorded in December for the release!

Well that's to be expected as Christian was in the band! And it kills me that I am pimping a killer band with the best of intentions and I get dumped on, that's
lame. I figured YOU would appreciate the plug. Some or most people don't know S45, so it helps to say the singers previous band. Just spreading the word dude.

Well all I'm gonna say is that I hope people like the new CD when it comes out. You forgot to mention that Mikael Stanne from Dark Tranquillity is writing the lyrics for it and that Mikko Harkkin (ex- Sonata Arctica) is on keys! hohohoho

Thanks for the plug, I just don't want this to turn into a "which band is better" thread. *hugs* <33333333333

Well all I'm gonna say is that I hope people like the new CD when it comes out. You forgot to mention that Mikael Stanne from Dark Tranquillity is writing the lyrics for it and that Mikko Harkkin (ex- Sonata Arctica) is on keys! hohohoho

Thanks for the plug, I just don't want this to turn into a "which band is better" thread. *hugs* <33333333333

I agree with the comparison, both bands are great but I wanted to grab attention to the thread that's all. :)
...The cd is going to melt this board!