new song, a little bit softer this time

My favorite song done by you...I think it's pretty good. I love the western-ish feel to it. Btw, your bottom sig pic it's damn amazing...I'm a digital "artist" myself and I can tell that this pic looks very professionnal...nice textures..

Keep up the good stuff dude!

changso said:
My favorite song done by you...I think it's pretty good. I love the western-ish feel to it. Btw, your bottom sig pic it's damn amazing...I'm a digital "artist" myself and I can tell that this pic looks very professionnal...nice textures..

omg i just looked at it for a minute, and realised what it was :eek::eek:

pretty evil lookin cow.

changso said:

hm well i dont know if digital artists are supposed to steal other pics but that's what i did. it's actually just a piece of another pic then i just screwed with the lighting and shit a little and added the text and border. but thanks :)

very mellow... very subtle... very i didn't pay much attention 'cos I just woke up and i need three more hours of sleep... :p