new song > skyfire :)

Woah. I like. You have some awesome songs :)

If you hooked up with a band you'd have no problem churning out some killer CDs.

man the intro sucked me in, but I got kinda lost in the middle. Some great fucken riffs and cool solo work but near the end of the solo it kinda gets unorganized.

Anyway, I prolly just need to listen to it again but overall its another cool song Mike, prolly my fav by you :headbang:

Final_Vision said:
man the intro sucked me in, but I got kinda lost in the middle. Some great fucken riffs and cool solo work but near the end of the solo it kinda gets unorganized.

Anyway, I prolly just need to listen to it again but overall its another cool song Mike, prolly my fav by you :headbang:
ah yes i didnt have much planning for the middle. i ran into some problems with what i had so i had to kinda change some things on the spot. also all the solos are improvised which will account for the disorganization, guess just something practice will remedy.

So fuck it, I'm gonna go the way of Peter Tagtgren and make my own demo and after I get signed I will recruit the members to complete my band.

I'd join if you lived closer to me :cool:

I like the song... pretty good schtuff..

I'm working on a few songs for my page too so expect some soon!!