Skyfire will be the beast death band

skyfire

New Metal Member
Feb 19, 2002
www.humano.ya.com
Yes, skyfire will be one of the best death bands, like inflames or children of bodom, we just have to wait one or two more albums. Timeless Departue is perfect, is the next album is similar to Timeless Departue we will be able to say that Skyfire is one of the best Death bands. This is my opininon, and I've been listenintg to Death metal for 5 years. If someone knows something about skyfire new album or skyfire tour tell me please. UP SKYFIRE!

Thanx!

We've booked Studio Abyss once again... between 9 -> 29 September 2002.

Our tour-plans in Holland was crushed. But we'll try to tour as soon as possible... It's all about money.

Hey there! Yeah, Timeless Departure is great, but the new one will be MUCH better! I've heard a small clip from one song, and all I can say is... WOW.... :OMG:

I think timeless departure is absolutely jaw dropping, though I have one complaint: your music is so good and technical, that I feel like the production didn't do it justice....alot of stuff seems like it gets buried....I personally would love to hear you guys go crystal clear, production wise (I know it's not very "metal", but it would allow th true compositional brilliance to shine through).....anyways, I'm sure it will be devastating. And you also might like the fact that you have a few fans in California!

Originally posted by Sadistik
I think timeless departure is absolutely jaw dropping, though I have one complaint: your music is so good and technical, that I feel like the production didn't do it justice....alot of stuff seems like it gets buried....I personally would love to hear you guys go crystal clear, production wise (I know it's not very "metal", but it would allow th true compositional brilliance to shine through).....anyways, I'm sure it will be devastating. And you also might like the fact that you have a few fans in California!

California?? Darn!! That's cool!!! :)

Hails from the UK!
I have really enjoyed getting into Timeless Departure, but I agree with the production crit above. The whole thing comes across as quite 'swampy'.
Looking forwards to the next album where I hope this will be sorted...

I thought Abyss studio had closed its doors for good. Your music is awesome, my only criticism is that the lyrics are too simple in places. Good luck with the new one.

yeh you have a few more fans in california. i especially love that keyboard line on dimentions unseen i think. the acending/decending one during i guess the verse. classic stuff. i look forward to a new album. you should try to get an opening slot for a tour of the states.
-neal

Hi Skyfire, you are a great band! I recently got your CD and it's amazing!! I'm surprised you're not bigger, you deserve to be up there with in flames and children of bodom.
:) Looking forward to the next album.

Originally posted by neal
yeh you have a few more fans in california. i especially love that keyboard line on dimentions unseen i think. the acending/decending one during i guess the verse. classic stuff.

Yah I know what your talking about that part is my favourite as well! :headbang:

what a skyfire board and I didnt know? You guys are friggen amazing, hails from yet another Californian fan! Yes obviously there are lots of Californian fans, do a concert here, soon!!!!!! :lol:

Seriously, loved Timless Departure looking forward to a new release. I thought Skyfire was one of the best, if not the best, newcomer of 2001 :headbang:

i definately dont like the abyss production for bands like skyfire....... dimmu borgir - spiritual black dimensions was produced there and i realy think it would have been a better album if it sounded like their new one which was produced at fredman in sweden.......... destruction on the other hand, a thrash band who dont have alot of stuff going on in the music, they sound good at the abyss............ seems like the abyss isnt so clear..... but anyway im sure the next album will kick ass

yep im in California too, love skyfire.....im sure you guys saw my thread

No one knows about you guys, you have your own sound tho which is awesome....cant wait for the new album!

I just wanna blast Skyfire on the radio so everyone will listen and realize how much u guys rock. Skyfire will be really popular in time come....