Skyfire music videos ?

carnh

By God Forsaken
Dec 9, 2002
Stockholm
Visit site
This is a question to the Skyfire members.
Do you currently have any plans of doing any videos to the upcoming album ? I think that would be really cool ;)

And what do all of you other Skyfire fans think about this, wouldn't it be cool ? :cool:

Actually had an idea or two for one. And yes, it'd be awesome! But it takes some cash to do it...and that may be kinda an issue. (besides the fact they don't actually get any profit for it)

yeah man, it would be gr8 if they made a video, but i would have fuck all chance of seeing it cause it would never get broadcasted over here.

also the point that Gadlor made about money and stuff, that would be a major factor

hell yeah, that would be fucking amazing. But yeah the money thing is the main problem. Costs quite a bit of cash. Maybe by the 3rd album? :headbang:

Jonas could take Carson.

Hell, a paraplegic midget could take Carson. No offense to Jonas. :D

but carson throws up the \m/ all the time? are you saying that hes not a hardcore metal guy? oh my god! my fragile world has been shattered!!
-neal

Originally posted by Gadlor
Do you need a group hug, neal?

From Carson.....from Carson.......

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/\m/ \m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/m\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/m\m/m\m/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/m\/mm/\\/m\/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m

I thknk isf the ree is a music nvideo i should dance in the backgroun you hsould see my moves i danced for this chick and she was like damn you know i think its my ass
ema seays she loves my ass so thats how i' came to that conclusion

well i 'm not sure they go tmad at me but i didn't mean to make them mad, i was ujust trying t expelain something, that people don't try to make up for all their fuckups on chircstmas but its okay the board doesn't have mich activituy and i should probably focus on shcoool