What attracts you to Skyfire?

What got me into skyfire was how they managec to pull of such a drastic tempo change in the intro from dimensions unseen and dawn will break

Never heard anything of Skyfire, and I don't think I will.

If someone said that on a message board that was dedicated to my band (not that I have a band) I'd ban them. Why?? Because they're showing no enthusiasm at all to even make an effort or give a shit for the band. So tell me what good it is to have people like that on the board... how can someone with no knowledge of the band have positive input to a forum dedicated to them?

Oh and about Rocksane, I added her on MSN and she's really cool. I'd gladly have her on my forum than this Fetzer guy who has absolutely no positive input to make apart from to slag off people with genuine interest.

The hell are you talking about? Don't tell him to get the fuck out, tell him to listen. Direct him to the myspace so he can try them for free or something. Go ahead and point out that his post was stupid, because it was, but you didn't contribute to the thread either.

Rocksane asked me to come because she said the whole forum was annoying and dead... That's what I mean by "Say that to Rocksane", now, if you were cool and nice and all that shit, maybe I'd wanted to rest and in a near future to listen to some stuff but.. well... I think I'M not wanted here.

Désolé Roxane.

Pelican has better lyrics than Children of Bodom.

I dunno, it has never sat well with me to see Skyfire compared to the "melodeath" screamy power metal-type (CoB, Kalmah, Norther) stuff, because to me filing Skyfire in with them is like calling King Crimson a rock band, I guess. I used to always see that they sound like a cross between In Flames and Children of Bodom, but I think that's retarted, it's more like... Emperor meets Blind Guardian, with maybe a touch of Dark Tranquillity.