New song and a bunch of bs

Kick is almost inaudible at times, but all the rest of the drums/cymbals sound really superb dude, as do the guitars (well, they may be a touch honky, but nothing unbearable) - what are you using for drums these days?

Loving it.
Great change at 0:24.
I only wish you kept it going for longer. 4 bars then the small fast bridge thing into the chorus.

Rockin tune bro :)

Kick is almost inaudible at times, but all the rest of the drums/cymbals sound really superb dude, as do the guitars (well, they may be a touch honky, but nothing unbearable) - what are you using for drums these days?

Yeah I struggle with getting the kick heard these days. As for drums its S2.0 and the snare is mixed with one of the slate snares. I think snare 11a maybe?

I'm digging the song a lot! That fast palm-muted part with the lead on top near the middle of the song is great! I also love the chuggah chuggah parts!

Not sure about the drum tone... Not really digging that kick, it's a bit weird to me. Don't know, maybe it's just a taste thing. Also, I don't think a tiny tiny bit more air would harm the guitars.

That kick is totally audible but it may lacks some click or smack if you will. I like it a lot , it just sounds like a nice miced kick with out "sample replacement" on top .

Really diggin' the cymbal sounds your getting from S2.0, around what velocity do you usually program your cymbals? (on average, of course)

Really diggin' the cymbal sounds your getting from S2.0, around what velocity do you usually program your cymbals? (on average, of course)

Thanks man. Usually they stay around 110. Strongest hits and hits with snares being 110 and the ones in between being around 95.

i think the guitars could use a bit more presence(listening through headphones), but everything else sounds nice!

It completely sucks, like everything you do ;)

For real though, I like this version much better than the last. I think the chorus needs some spicing up; maybe try adding adding a second chord/voicing change during the second bar of the chorus.

It's gonna pwn n00bs when it's done :headbang:

i think the bass is a bit overpowered, but the song is great.
one riff reminds me of some of your other songs but fuck that i guess :rofl:
cool stuff!

i think the bass is a bit overpowered, but the song is great.
one riff reminds me of some of your other songs but fuck that i guess :rofl:
cool stuff!

Yeah bass needs some work overall.

Which riff by the way? The chuggy verse riff?

And thanks for the kind words dudes!