New Song By Attila Voros

Much of it,yes. Impressive skillz wise, but it's relistenability is mediocre. The drumming is horribly repetitive. I know Mark has mad drumming ability, but it was like he showed up and Jeff said "I need this done in half an hour kthnxbai".

lol at calling this kid soulless and shitty after hearing a rough demo with programmed drums and saying he can't write a song like DNB or Believe in Nothing after hearing 4 minutes of music he wrote and recorded on his computer.

Sounds way more interesting than most of the songs on the last album.

and yes, Zero Order Phase was boring as hell. mediocre jason becker worship with a seven string.

A rough demo is still a showing of songwriting, and I'm familiar with his other works.

You calling me a twat and telling me to fuck off is pretty childish, also. Don't get your panties in a wad because I think he is a poor songwriter. How old are you, anyway?

You know what I do when someone insults my hero Vortex? I laugh.

:fu:

How many different ways are you going to say you think his song is soulless and boring? We got it the first time, who are you trying to convince? And all this "soulless" guitar wank bashing seems so arbitrary, for example: "This Godless Endeavour sucks, its boring and mechanical. Nothing will ever come close to DNB, post-six string era Nevermore is lame." If you like Nevermore, I don't see how you can't like all the albums, let alone go as far as to bash them on a daily basis.

I think the track was actually pretty badass except for the guitar solo starting around 3:20, that needs to go. That whole dimished arpeggio thing with the chromatic notes... there is only one guy should be allowed to do that.

The song isn't a commercially-ready product, it is just a good way to hear something he's working on, and I liked it. I think he's proven he can play some of the toughest guitar parts around, and now it's a good time to let him show what else he can do. The kid is young, has a good attitude and now just needs the chance to develop fully with a talented co-writer like Warrel.

Damn you can really feel the gaping hole that Jeff Loomis left when he departed. :(

Regardless, Warrel shits gold in my opinion. I'm pretty sure he could take that song and make it kickass anyways. :)

Damn you can really feel the gaping hole that Jeff Loomis left when he departed. :(

Regardless, Warrel shits gold in my opinion. I'm pretty sure he could take that song and make it kickass anyways. :)

And what makes you think that this is even a potential Nevermore song? It was posted as a song written by Attila, NOT a new potential Nevermore song. Jesus tittyfucking Christ man, as Capt. said, wipe your chin before you leave and remember to cup the balls.

Heart is something that moves you. It can give chills, even make you tear up. Or like POE, the heart in that album inspired rage and hopelessness. No More Will? The heart in that was apathy.

Take The Termination Proclamation for example. Soulless. Robotic. Now compare that to And The Maiden Spoke.

yet heart is still something entirely subjective. sure, certain things can move much more people then certain other parts, but it doesn't make it any more "exclusive" to certain parts or things.

Lololol i just farted.

And i happen to love Termination Proclamation.
In fact i love every Nevermore release. Oh well.