New Song ,,Fix my mix!!

s2.0 DKFH kit, hows the overall mix and song ,should i record more songs in this type of mix or start fresh with a new technique

i would use something other than DKFH. what daw are you using, cause i might have a solution. what i do (in cubase) if i'm using DKFH is route all the drums to specific tracks. that way i can apply any effect/vst to any drum. i normally just replace the drums tracks with drumagog and eq and compress to my liking. it's makes things sound a lot better and not like you're using DKFH because it's pretty noticeable. the overall mix isn't bad though. the only thing i would change (personally) are the drum samples, but thats it. hope this was helpful

i use adobe audition 3. Im not sure about routing the tracks from S2.0 . i always load up S2.0 into fruity loops..write all my midi and just export as a wav..then do guitars etc etc in adobe audition 3......so u suggest i play with diff samples??

oh ok. i used to use adobe audition 3, but i honestly suggest finding a (free) version of cubase 5 online, cause you can do so much more with it. i can't remember exactly how superior works in fl studio. im not sure if you can replace certain drums or if its all one stereo track. i know for a fact you can setup superior to route to individual tracks in cubase, but not to sure about fl.