New song from 'Robin'!!!

Hilipatihippan... In fact, I'm featured on this song. Not as such, but it's me who Marko is yelling at in one point </useless fact of the day>

Another bite of rust.. :headbang:

Ghesus mother of beer.. Someone can sing.. And play..

I just love you guys! guitargod T is my hero.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
this was so good rusty just went for a wank guys.

[Rusty> the last minute of Temporary Death is fantastible
[Rusty> now i have to go and do family things
[Rusty> toodles

see, thats a typical excuse for such activity now isn't it
The best thing is, I'd only just had one before I listened to this for the first time. That's how good it is.

So's your face: Farmakon - A Temporary Death (demo) {Robin - 2006 - 05:04m}

I agree that it's an excellent (and even catchy) song, but I also have to note (to a degree) that the growls are kinda awkward, at least not as good as in AWG. But I think it's a mixing issue, the whole vocals (clean also) feel a bit 'detached' from the rest of the music, maybe this will get fixed!
But even if not, this is, IMHO, the best song that I've heard from Farmakon so far. A lot more accessible too, but I hope you won't leave out the crazy jazz and funk stuff in the rest of 'Robin' haha!
Great stuff guys, looking forward to 2006!

Rusty said:
I won't be able to think about this song without singing to myself "But with you I start to feel a sort of temporary death..."

Sorry about that.

But hurrah! Well done! Thank you! Superb! Hurry up!

Anathema rocks... well softrocks!
They will be releasing new stuff soon. Cheerz from Belgium, Ruben

The Watchtower said:
this song sucks! what happend to u guys? awg is 10 times better then this.

Would you mind being a bit more precise? What makes this song so sucky? The riffs? The melodies? The overall gayness? The whole album is going to be much more gay than AWG.

I must say, that I really didn't care for the first album, but this sounds good. Hopefully things get solved soon, Firebox should really release this!