New song from Ted's Lounge

tedleonard

Sep 16, 2002
www.enchant.nu
Hey all,

It's called Submerged. There are two versions. The looped version has the drums and bass repeating in a 4 bar loop and never changing. The second I actually took time programming and playing real bass and finishing the lyrics and such.

I made a mix of the loop version before recording the proper demo because I was diggin' the vibe.....it's also got more space and a longer guitar solo at about 3:15

Yes, it is christian rock......I'm a christian, it's rock and therefore.....go back and listen to the lyrics of Distractions, New Moon, Once a Week, See No Evil etc.

Anyway enjoy......Ted

Hi Ted,

Dude, these are awesome tunes (with excellent lyrics too)!!! I appreciate you sharing these with us!

I was always curious if Distractions had some sort of Christian background... that is so cool! If you have a spare minute, could you share a little of the background of New Moon? I believe I now have some answers to my questions from the earlier 'New Moon' message I posted.

Thanks Ted! You ROCK!!

New Moon is about appreciating forgiveness. Common theme for me because I need alot of it. It was actually written about a friend of mine whom I wronged terribly and he eventually forgave me. However, it has religious application as well.

fine singing, don't know about the music it's ok, a bit to poppy. So Doug & Ted are going to release solo stuff someday?

Nice pick of father and daughter

I'm quite ok with the music… and these vocals… our very own Ted rules
definitely there's something more "soulful" in your vocals… bit of Paul Rodgers' influence here am I right ?

Thanks for the sharing :)

Me rikey
me rikey!
:headbang:

Thanks for posting Ted - sweet!!

(I have always say you sound better and better with each new batch of music - do you have a 'practice regimine' or something for your voice? Lessons? Lots of practice? )

[and by the way - I stated this in the other thread but I just jammed out to the reworked Hold the Wind again tonight - dude I LOVE it!!!:worship: ]

DAVE