New song Testing Line6 Hd Pro

I like it. Sounds good. Doesn't sound that wooly to be. Maybe a little but nothing major. Care to share the patch for the pod? What guitar did you use btw? Did processing did you do outside of the pod for the guitars? What did you use for the ambient guitar part thats in the background with the rhythm guitars? Sounds cool.

Sounds okay. A little wooly sounding in the mids, but I think it just needs a bit of EQ.
Thanks bro,i will work in that you are saying me!

I like it. Sounds good. Doesn't sound that wooly to be. Maybe a little but nothing major. Care to share the patch for the pod? What guitar did you use btw? Did processing did you do outside of the pod for the guitars? What did you use for the ambient guitar part thats in the background with the rhythm guitars? Sounds cool.
Thanks Ericlingus,I´m thinking about to make a video-tutorial for this guitar tone,there are a lot of people asking me about it,now i´m on holydays,when I come back home,I will share the patch!

Any info on that kick? I really dig the sound of it.
Hi harls,how are you?for the kick i´ve used the DW series 16" from the metal foundry expansion (S2.0) with a little of compression , EQ and side-chain with the bass also...of course