New song - video

I was a bit surprised by the new song when I heard it last night. Was expecting something way more progressive, following the direction the last album went. Some of you may hate me for saying this, but I thought it sounded like AJFA era Metallica, but with much more intense riffing, which is either a good or a bad thing depending on your personal taste.

Good thing! :lol: I didn't expect it to be so fast. My main criticism of Infected Nation is it all gets too mid-paced in the middle for my taste so I'm really pleased by this one. The more I hear it the more I like it too. Once it's got proper vocals it's going to be epic!

Ok, WOW. First of all....

Joe, I love you. <3

Second of all, that song has now made the wait for the new album unbearable. That was one of the heaviest things I've ever heard! I simply cannot express how much I love this band.

Oh, and when the fast riff came in, I DID make a face like Joe. :lol:

Thanks Caveman that awesome. Hard to tell unless you are at the show to give a real opinion, but it's fast and furious :D

Reminds me, I'm having Shepard's Pie tomorrow woohoo!!!

I've found this. It's a crazy song \m/
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOzwJzDzs0M&feature=feedu[/ame]

In all honesty, I'm a bit dissapointed, it didn't do a lot for me. The last riff was brilliant though. My expectations were a bit higher as a follow-up to Infected Nations. I'll wait until I hear it on the album until I make any further judgement. :p