New Songs From My Band

First off, the recording quality is really good!

In my personal opinion, the 2-minute intro to DSP is too long. The guitar solos are really awesome, though! I dig the classically influenced section about 4 minutes in. It's evident that it is heavily Dream Theater influenced. Nice outro, too.

Illusion of Reality is very Symphony X influenced and kickass (especially the intro, which reminded me of old school Symphony X). Wicked guitar solos, once again. The part at about 3 minutes in is killer!

Were you guys planning on adding a keyboardist or singer at any point? I like your sound, but it seems that a full band could round out the sound and shape it a little more. The melody just doesn't seem to be there at times.

Also, which instrument do you play?

I can definitely see the Dream Theater in the music. I'll send you a friend request from my band.

MorphineChild205 said:
Were you guys planning on adding a keyboardist or singer at any point? I like your sound, but it seems that a full band could round out the sound and shape it a little more. The melody just doesn't seem to be there at times.

Also, which instrument do you play?
We are currently looking for a singer, but it's pretty hard to find anyone my age (17) who can sing progressive stuff like Dream Theater and Symphony X. We are looking to audition some people soon, now that the EP is recorded. I play guitar, I'm glad you enjoy the solos :) . Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming! Hopefully we will put another song up soon.