new Sonic Deadline release: Fuck the Facts/Mesrine - Split 7"

RoadDogg

New Metal Member
Jan 30, 2006
Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to announce that the fifth release under my label, Sonic Deadline, is now at the pressing plant and should be in my hands in just a few weeks! This latest release is a split 7" between two devestatingly brutal Canadian grind/metal bands, Fuck the Facts, who have just recently signed to Relapse, and Quebec's old-school grind veterans Mesrine.

Fuck the Facts contribute one track, "Taken from the Nest", a fucking epic bastardized grind-metal masterpiece taken from their upcoming Relapse full-length debut, and Mesrine give us three more tracks of dirty, serial-killer obsessed Dahmer worship! You can check out sample MP3's from each band at their respective Myspace pages, www.myspace.com/fuckthefacts and www.myspace.com/mesrine. Here is a sample of the cover artwork which I find to be incredibly rad:

coverduh.jpg

As I said, I will be getting these back in just a few weeks, so pre-orders are available to be taken now! This 7" is limited to 500 copies on white vinyl, and is $5ppd. Paypal = rogernutbey@hotmail.com, and distros can feel free to e-mail me about wholesale rates. Thanks so much for the support everyone, it is appreciated so much :)

Coming soon:

SDR006: Cease Upon the Capitol - S/T CD
SDR007: Sleeping Pilot - Panic Sex CD

Still Available:

SDR004: Tower of Rome/Gun Kata - Split CD
SDR003: The Grey - S/T CDEP
SDR002: Fuck the Facts - Mullet Fever CD
SDR001: I Spoke/Beaumont Hamel - Split 7"

www.myspace.com/sonicdeadline