New Sorcerer's Spell track online

Andiferum

My penis exploded
Nov 18, 2006
London, UK
www.facebook.com
Hey guys! We've just put our first track online from our forthcoming EP. This has all been recorded in-house. Check it out and let me know what you think!

And for those of you within reach of London, we're opening for Alestorm at O2 Academy Islington on the 18th. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the Alestorm gig dude! I gave the track a listen earlier today, it's killer stuff!

Ooh. Good stuff man. Maybe it's the organ but I get a Powerwolf-meets-Pagan's-Mind-with-David-Fremberg-on-vocals vibe!

Let us know when the EP is out I'll buy me up a copy or two :headbang:

Oh YES! It's so awesome! Great job on this! I'm loving that organ... and the guitar.....and the everything LOL! Nicely done sir, nicely done!

/win
Sorry for being outdated, but when is the EP being released? May need to check it out... :)
Music wise, interesting. Even though I'm more fan of power and speed, this pace is fine for me to listen to for once. Awesome work, keep on rockin'!

Greets from Vikingland!

Hi Astrolis! EP release is TBC. It won't be long, though! Glad you like the material!

Finally, I have a video of our last track (and the fan favourite, if you will): Jagermeister Metal. My personal favourite of the gig.

Last edited by a moderator: