NEW SOULFLY ALBUM "Conquer"

they just announced that Soulfly has decided to name their new album "Conquer". It will come out on July 29th!!!! by roadrunner records. the songs that are going to be on it are:

01. Blood Fire War Hate
02. Unleash
03. Paranoia
04. Warmageddon
05. War Ghost
06. Rough
07. Fall Of Sycophants
08. Doom
09. Rot
10. Touching The Void
11. Soulfly VI

Dave Peters from Throwdown guests on one song and Dave Vincent from Morbid Angel guests on another! :headbang:

i was there for the day of dave v's performance on "blood, fire, war, hate", and he fucking nailed it. the song is the heaviest i've heard so far from soulfly. i also saw marc rizzo recording his parts on soulfly vi and it was mind blowing.. five hours straight of solos and improvising fucking experimental guitar. with my eyes closed i would have thought i was in the room with david gilmour. i'll post pictures soon!

I don 't know if the new album of Soulfly is already for sale, and I haven't heard any song of it yet, but I hope Max writes better lyrics this time. I like Soulfly a lot, but saying fuck, shit, motherfucker all the time and repeating everything twice doesn't make the lyrics good. My opinion (which counts for every band, not only for Soulfly): if you can understand what the singer is saying/singing, the lyrics should be good.

Please, Max, write some better lyrics. Not like you did with Frontlines. Everyone can conjugate "to give a fuck".

conquerbo6.jpg

cant wait for this album!!
a good year for max!
and the artwork looks amazing!
roll on july!!

will be a great album. heavy as fuck. david vincent, thats really cool. been waiting for some brutal shit from him man. altars of madness is one of the best albums ever to this day. good 2 see friends from back in the day doing it up!
as far as dave peters. all i can say is HAHAHAHA!!! and, being a big fan for years. it's kind of hilarious but a disappointment.