New Spineshank...

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
I just heard the 1st song off Spineshank's new album, 'Self-Destructive Pattern" it's called "Violent Mood Swings" and I have to say I am overwelmed with disappointment, it sounds like an outtake from "The Height of Callousness" This album has taken years to make and this is all they've come out with, I really hope the album has some kind of difference from THOC...By the way, you can download the track at www.roadrun.com. Judge for yourself...

i'll have to check it out dude,height of c to me is up there with slipknots self titled!

from what the band have been saying they have gone in a more raw heavy direction,god i hope they are right

I've only got Height..... andf thinks it smokes. Is their first record good as well ?

frrom what i have heard strictly diesel is a pretty dull record,thats why on the height of.. everyone was suprised at the way they turned themsleves around!

i will have to dl album first i aint taking the risk heheh

Stricley Deisel is OK but HOC is sure as shit their best album, they went for a less heavy approch on SD its a good album but I wouldn't bother if you have only heard HOC because I don't think you will like it