New Star One with DW

Astereth

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2008
So I just found out that Damian, and indeed all the cast from the last Star One album have been confirmed for thr new one and I am absolutely over the moon.
Pretty much anything Arjen touches turns to gold and Damian's my favourite vocalist alive on Earth so this October's looking pretty good for me.

This vid's got some snippets of each of the vocalists and the new material if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I love that Arjen tends to bring Damian back. He truely has an awe inspiring voice and I love to hear it set to a metal background!

And like you said, Arjen has the Midas Touch!

I love how after months of silence, Arjen casually comes back saying "Oh and by the way, we finished the new Star One album, and everyone who was there last time is back".

Something to look forward to at the end of october, right after my vacation abroad. Great!

Hope there'll be a tour. Arjen hates touring, but I don't know if he can dodge it what with the no doubt countless demands from fans all over.

Great to hear Damian singing somewhere - even if it's not the new Threshold album :D

Arjen's still got the riffs - and he's not afraid to use them (I admit, didn't come up with that by myself)

I also just listened to the new Star One album. I really like it, Damians voice fits perfectly to the songs.