New Steve Hackett

Joey Jojo

Mar 2, 2009
Indiana
Ken, I noticed on PE that you'll be stocking the new Steve Hackett "Out of the Tunnels Mouth" 2 cd set next week. Will there be a single disc version as well?

Not that I know of. There will be a domestic jewel box version out in early June but it will also be a 2CD set at a single CD price. We will have the 2CD digipak import next week for $15. Its in transit to us now.

I Picked this up last week from G.Walker (Syn-phonic) $20.00, It was only one cd, Whats on the 2rd disc?? ( cd is awsome by the way):headbang::kickass:

Bob:

Nothing you would care about - just live recordings of Genesis and Hackett solo material. Seems like you got burned bad.

Ken

Bob,
I'm interested in your single disc version. Email me at dmccoy@indy.rr.com. Call me crazy but I don't care about the bonus tracks, I hate 2 cd digipaks, and I'd rather not wait 'till June for new Hackett if I don't have to.

I goofed on getting the single version, but It has 8 tracks,, go on S.Hacketts my space all 8 songs are available to listen too in there intirerty..Great stuff.:kickass:( But not his best) ........

Yes , (IMO) My Favorite is "" To Watch The Storm" But his 1rst is still my Favorite.....I have 30 or 31 S.H cds.....:):headbang:.