Steve Hackett

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
On Steve Hacketts Web site, A new Live double disc set called "" Rails"" from His 2009/2010 tour taken From London/Paris/New York..Cant find release date.. Do you have any info on this Ken.....Im sure you'll stock it..:)

On Steve Hacketts Web site, A new Live double disc set called "" Rails"" from His 2009/2010 tour taken From London/Paris/New York..Cant find release date.. Do you have any info on this Ken.....Im sure you'll stock it..:)

Bob,

I think you are going to like this one. I'd ordered my copy from Steve's webstore awhile back. Great live band and an excellent selection of songs from his career as a solo artist and as a member of Genesis. I'm looking forward to the DVD, which should be released soon. He also has a scheduled new studio release for September.:kickass:

Bob,

I think you are going to like this one. I'd ordered my copy from Steve's webstore awhile back. Great live band and an excellent selection of songs from his career as a solo artist and as a member of Genesis. I'm looking forward to the DVD, which should be released soon. He also has a scheduled new studio release for September.:kickass:

Of course I will I own every thing this guy has out that I know of....:headbang::kickass:When Steve Left Genesis so Did I....