New Stone DVD

I though I'd warn the younger fans (<25), which seem to be the majority in this forum and might not know much about Roope's history and about the band Stone. This is not a "new" release in the strict meaning of the word. The band (Stone) existed in 1985 - 1991 and this dvd is a collection of old live recordings, interviews and videos from that era. It also includes new interviews made in 2007 from Roope and Janne (Joutsenniemi) I guess. So if you're expecting super sleek production quality (like Bodom's Stockholm Knockout) you might be disappointed. On the other hand, if you are happy to just watch and listen no-bullshit metal without million+ camera angles and special effects, performed by the best and most legendary Finnish metal band from the 80's, this dvd is definitely for you.

Stone was the band that first got me into metal as a kid in the early 90's, and I've never looked back after that. Needless to say, this dvd will be a very nostalgic experience for me and I can't wait to get it into my hands (I've preordered few weeks ago).

edit. Btw, there's a shoulder patch (or whatever it is called in English) included in the limited edition only.

Get Stoned!

I'm fully aware that this is not a "new release" i know they were around back in the day. i've been listening to them for the last 6 or 7 years and i'm under 25. i just wanted to announce that it's coming out, and for the band it is a "new release". i want that patch though.

i just wanted to announce that it's coming out, and for the band it is a "new release".
No problem with that. I did not mean to be an asshole and lecture you deathxunlimited. My post was meant for those who don't know much about Stone (and I bet there are many 'cause they were never big internationally) and you obviously are not one of them.