New Stratovarius soundbytes online

adaher said:
http://www.melodicrock.com/minibytes.html

Unbelievable! Stratovarius has progressed! And in a good way this time!

Although I hope the new album has at least one classic speedy number.

LOOOOOOOOLLLL! Am I going to have to teach you people about the glory of FREE MP3 downloads? Downloading full albums, for FREE, without compensating the band whatsoever, thus making them starve, giving them no support at ALL? Must I go into what a beautiful thing this is at this board as well? No, I couldn't. The resulting rage would be unspeakable. Glenn would have to close down the board and maybe even cancel ProgPower.

Mattias the Bitch Boy said:
LOOOOOOOOLLLL! Am I going to have to teach you people about the glory of FREE MP3 downloads? Downloading full albums, for FREE, without compensating the band whatsoever, thus making them starve, giving them no support at ALL? Must I go into what a beautiful thing this is at this board as well? No, I couldn't. The resulting rage would be unspeakable. Glenn would have to close down the board and maybe even cancel ProgPower.

:lol:

>_>

The clips sounded pretty unexciting, but I only got a chance to listen to 2 of them, so I'm not about to pass judgment quite yet.

the new songs sound very fuckin lame.George michael is the shittiest drummer in the world(a drummachine sounds more exciting than his playing)