New studio day? (lots of pics and gear)

Looks super awesome dude. Would question the room you used as the control room though. Seems like a really bad setup. You should be set up the long way of the room, off of the wall. And it looks like you would need to sit like 6 feet back from the desk to form a triangle with your monitor setup.

Looks super awesome dude. Would question the room you used as the control room though. Seems like a really bad setup. You should be set up the long way of the room, off of the wall. And it looks like you would need to sit like 6 feet back from the desk to form a triangle with your monitor setup.

I didn't design the place but that room is just for tracking only. Mixing will be in another room that is properly setup/treated. It's super cramped in there now with main chairs and leather couch. But the place was originally cinder + concrete walls so the owner didn't want to rebuild completely.

And each side of room has a door (one to hallway, other to outside)

With the sub in there, overkill.

We haven't done any reocrdings yet, have to replace the snake we just installed with a high quality, handmade one that had more I/o's

not sure about the speaker positioning. Pull the desk backwards and put the monitors closer together.

Looks really cosy btw, good job ;)

It's like 15x20 with 8ft cielings. Not so shabby.

Studio b is 15x13 or something with a bathroom.

Studio c will be like 20x40 + massive control room.

I installed a new snake last night and prepped studio b for drywall. We are doing a test weds to weed out the bugs and then get the rest of the acoustic treatment up in the live room.

I'll snap more pics soon as it already looks different