New studio video posted...laughs inside..maybe

KeithReyn

Members Only Member
Apr 1, 2008
Osceola Mills, PA
Last week, I started tracking a local metal band. The owner of the studio films sometimes for his video blog. As you can see, I like to have fun and make it a not so stressful environment for whatever band is in.
The guitar player wants "his sound" on the cd, which I find to be not very good at alllll. I got DIs of everything of course. Tracking will be finished tomorrow.
Anyway, I thought the video was kinda funny and since then I had forgotten about some of the things I said and did. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Btw, Im the fat jackass in black with the hat. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice video , haha!

btw. in your avatar you look like you are 16 years old, lol. i was kinda suprised by the video haha.
is this an old photo?

gotta try the "mic the handle" technique, hehe.

Thanks for watching dude!!
My avatar pic is a couple years old from when I was doing sound for a local band. ill change it, id like a better pic anyway. Im 29 btw. I dont wanna come off like a little kid, atleast not from the way I look. :Spin:

Thanks for watching dude!!
My avatar pic is a couple years old from when I was doing sound for a local band. ill change it, id like a better pic anyway. Im 29 btw. I dont wanna come off like a little kid, atleast not from the way I look. :Spin:

:lol: haha, naah, its all good, i actually like your avatar!
keep us updated on the project!