New stuff from me

I like the guitars and bass a lot :headbang:
I don't like the vocals and also the machinegun quality of the kick but I guess it's just the style of music. Toms are nice. Cool mix overall :)

Snare is too loud and maybe a bit too dry for me, drums are too loud in general I think. Vocals would sound better if you could get them wetter with a verb/delay, or maybe use something to widen them a bit?

I think the guitar tone is cool, maybe a TAD too gainy - just a tad. The biggest thing I hear is that the guitars are too low in the mix. EVERYTHING else overpowers it.

It sounds bad by no means.

What are the specifics of the band's complaints?

The band said my sound sucks a lot...
Please help me out dudes I don't know what to do!

Tell them to give you reference material and make it as close as possible to the material you like most. It's obviously a matter of taste because your mix is definitely not that bad.

Other things I can mention on second listening are:

Cymbals sound like midi. Vocals are dry and can also benefit from some hi end. You can remove some mud in the low mid range. Guitars can go up a bit and the bass guitar could do with less low end.

Ok thanks guys, these are kiddos (average age is 18 years old) and really pretentious, it was hard to work with them more than with people in their 30's lol.
As a reference they gave me Aeon - Rise to Dominate, they wanted me to make it sounds like that .
Another reference is Hour of Penance - The Vile Conception, good record indeed recorded by an italian guy (really adviced if you're into really really heavy stuff).
Ok I'll try to follow your advices!!!
Thanks again

Their compliants:

"Guitars have a too dirty sound, they're not clear and they're too much dispersive, wasteful (I don't know what they mean with dispersive lol), they have too be very mean,tight and clear, on blast beat sections they're totally absent.
We don't like them this way, it seems to listen to a total mess.
Of the song we didn't catch anything (hard to translate this sentence from italian lol) and we listen to it many times, the only thing we liked, and we were very pleased, were the vocals."

that's the complaint

Their compliants:

"Guitars have a too dirty sound, they're not clear and they're too much dispersive, wasteful (I don't know what they mean with dispersive lol), they have too be very mean,tight and clear, on blast beat sections they're totally absent.
We don't like them this way, it seems to listen to a total mess.
Of the song we didn't catch anything (hard to translate this sentence from italian lol) and we listen to it many times, the only thing we liked, and we were very pleased, were the vocals."

that's the complaint
they're quite direct. did you give them mixes you have done before and did they like them? if so they don't have something to complain imho. the mix sounds good. guitars coud be louder and I personally would like them brighter. but that's a matter of taste.

they're quite direct. did you give them mixes you have done before and did they like them? if so they don't have something to complain imho. the mix sounds good. guitars coud be louder and I personally would like them brighter. but that's a matter of taste.

Yes they hired me because of my mixes, I think I paid too much attention to their requests so I ended up ruin the mix, usually (see my myspace page) I do a bit brighter guitars, this time I did a scooped and maybe a little bit bass heavy guitar tone.
Yes guitars will be louder in the next mix I'll post, and of course will be brighter.

Seems cleaner. Ask for their opinion and try suiting them unless they have no idea what they are talking about.

Yeah, the second mix sounds better already. The kick and snare are still a bit too dry/dull for my liking, but then again too huge bd/sn tones wouldn't fit in the fast blast parts. Too bad the band didn't like the first mix, and I can't quite understand their point of view except for the guitars being a bit too dark and buried. Let us know what they think of the fixed version!