New stuff on official site

Converted

Dec 26, 2003
Boringsmalltown, California
Among other new things, the official Opeth site now has an update to the Biography (Chapter VIII). According to the new entry (which is an epic 13 pages, compared to the two- and three-page chapters before it), the band will finally be taking that much-deserved break everyone's been recommending, then recording again near the end of 2004. Anyway, everyone go check it out. Interesting stories and thoughts from Mikael.

I just went to the site but theres no Chapter VIII showing up for me...hmm thats strange. I remember the same thing happened when the wedding picture got put up. Everyone on here was talking about it being on the site but I couldnt find it and then a couple days later it showed up on the site. Wonder why that is.

Bereaved said:
I just went to the site but theres no Chapter VIII showing up for me...hmm thats strange. I remember the same thing happened when the wedding picture got put up. Everyone on here was talking about it being on the site but I couldnt find it and then a couple days later it showed up on the site. Wonder why that is.

Yeah, that's what's happening to me. I wanna read!:confused: :cry:

Converted said:
That is strange. Have you tried refreshing the page? I'd copy it paste it here for you, but it's just too damn long.

Yeah, and I deleted my cookies and history trail, but no luck. Oh well. It will show up eventually.

Bereaved said:
Yeah it wasnt working for me but I was using AOL(fucking piece of shit) and so I tried going to it using the regular Internet Explorer and it worked there.
Hm. I have AOL as well. Maybe I should try internet explorer....

Ah man that was a cool read. Almost like watching the documentary on the DVD... so much insight into what really happened. It's good to know Lopez is all well again, and was nice of Mike to tell us why he suffered a panic attack in the first place.

Hope I get to catch them in March when they pop down.

Yeah, I can't fucking wait until March...

Do you know if they'll have the setlist they were going to have originally? (Damnation + Face of Melinda, TBYF, and Soldier of Fortune?).

I can't wait to see how TBYF transfers live...
:Spin:

Did Mike say that Opeth won a Grammy? If that's true, I would be a bit concerned. And no, I'm no Opeth hater, I actually support them. But things like Grammys and MTV awards and all those organized awards are worth shit. Sorry.