New site online.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Hey everyone --

I very tiredly invite all to come check out the new KATATONIA web site @ www.katatonia.com. Anders and I have been building it for the past couple weeks and it's just about finished. It's not 100% done yet, and you will most definitely find a bug or quirk if you poke around enough -- but no worries, things will continue to get fixed/tweaked in the coming week.

Nevertheless, you'll find tons of goodies that never exited on previous pages. One of these things is a band blog where members of KATATONIA will regularly contribute with personal stories, tour adventures or just random thoughts. Basically whatever they want, whenever they want. The news also has an RSS feed now, which is helpful to keep on track of any new updates. I'll throw a link up for that online tomorrow.

Anders also nearly burnt his scanner out scanning in TONS of personal photos through the years of touring and what not, as well as tons of album session photos you've never seen.

So anyways, I'm off to a very deserved sleep, but note I will be fixing things throughout the week, so don't panic if you find a problem or quirk here or there.

Enjoy.

http://katatonia.com

Looks good, congratulations to Jesse and Anders… I really appreciate the idea of “Future of speech” section, and these various photos look like… I don’t know, like you look at pics from your old friend’s photo album. Brings in a good feeling. I like it!:)

Very nice, gotta get my ass down to the recordstore today and pick up a copy of My Twin, looking forward to it!

Nice!!
Hehe, the site just has been updated when I was browsing the various photo's.. some are truely hillarious :D

Bloody hell :OMG:
Well, I knew there will be a new improved version but what I see is thoroughly beyond my expectation. Congrats on the great job, Anders and Jesse, appreciate your work.
So many goodies, still staring at the pictures :tickled: Guys, you've just changed my long-lived idea of being KATATONIA member :loco:

np: red sparowes - the soundless dawn came alive as cities began to mark the horizon