New Symphony X album samples online!

I'm pretty sure the album has leaked too. Really looking forward to this album. I would really like to hear Symphony X really try something different but from what i've heard this will be very similar to the Odyssey which i suppose is ok.

After listening to the album, I would say that Symphony X have tried something new.

On my first listen of the new album now.

Good so far but I know that most of these songs after a few listens are really going to grow on me.

If only the Odyssey was made first, PL second, starting the direction for the epic 2007 release of divine wings of tragedy..now that would be something to make the goon taste that much sweeter

SymX Aus: You seriously like the self titled over The Odyssey? Self Titled isn't terrible but it's definitely their weakest IMO.

SymX Aus: You seriously like the self titled over The Odyssey? Self Titled isn't terrible but it's definitely their weakest IMO.

yes i do...
imo, the odyssey is a guitar wank (wicked is a prime example) and pure shit compared to anything symphony x has musically done in the past...

the odyssey sounds like michael romeo was getting guitar lessons of Loomis

however i still think the odyssey is pure genius compared to any album (just not one of their own)