new Symphony X Merch

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
Hey everyone,

A period that was supposed to be slow has been filled with some unexpected activity in the merchandising camp. There were really no plans to make anything new until the later in the year, but like shopping at Christmas (or buying on Ebay), sometimes you can just get a little carried away. These item are not yet on the website, but if you want one immediately contact me at merchandise(at)symphonyx(dot)com.

Something old...

We've been out of the Mask shirts (long and short sleeve) in several sizes. Decided that restocking these might be a good idea. So, they are going to be available in S, M, L, XL and 2X. Since there is a link still live on the site for both of these styles, you can purchase them using those buttons. Just send a note my way to let me know if you wanted a different size.

Something new...

Well, if you're going to do something special, you might as well go for it when the moment hits you. To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the band,
a limited number of hockey jerseys have been made (see them at http://members.aol.com/whofooldu/hockey.jpg ). These jerseys are made
of a 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester. They have the large mask and logo imagery on the front and "Symphony X" and the number "10" on the
back. Not really sure if these will get reprinted in the future...if they do, they will definitely be different than the originals. Made in sizes M, L, and XL. Also, these are sized more like regular t-shirts, so order accordingly. Available directly purchased for $40. This price includes shipping to anywhere in the world)

Something borrowed...

borrowed the idea, used a familiar design, it's not quite ready yet, give it some time

Something blue

well, not quite blue, more like a midnight blue. For those of us who can't wear our tee's to work and for those of you who need something other than a polo to show your support, full button-down dress shirts are now in hand (see them at http://members.aol.com/whofooldu/oxford.jpg. Midnight blue with an embroidered Symphony X logo over the left pocket in a yellowish-gold. Made in sizes S, M, L, XL, and 2X Available directly purchased for $30. Again, this price includes shipping to anywhere in the world)

That's all I have for now. Items to be on the website soon enough.

Wishing everyone the best in 2005!

Take care,
Glenn