New Tannoy price on Sweetwater, wtf?

Do the 6 inchers have decent bass? I have a sub, but I'm still afraid to downgrade from an 8" to 6" driver, but I really do need a better set...

If it is an error you should buy some before it rises up again.

I bought an expensive set of throttle/joystick for air combat simulation at a price that was a mistake. It was the best deal of my life :)

They still look to be around the same price in the UK, they were £270-80 a pair when I was gonna get the originals, as I remember and are £260 odd now. So just a slight dip.

And still not cheap in the US compared to the KRKs which roll in at $300 a set but have always been more expensive than the Tannoys in the UK.

That seems to be the pricing when they were announced at Musikmesse this year. From the story over at Sound on Sound magazine here was the expected pricing MSRP, so the lower prices at retail are to be expected.

Pricing: "Available from May, the new Reveal monitors are priced at 145 Euros for the 501A, 235 Euros for the 601A, and 115 Euros for the 601P. Prices are per speaker, and do not include VAT."