New teaser up!

This new song on the teaser is nothing short of Evergrey at it's best.

Just looked at it and all I can say is :OMG::headbang::worship: The songs sound great and the artwork is, as you said, truly amazing. It creates feelings of loneliness, abandonment and fear. Cant wait for summer to arrive so I can put the disc in my stereo, put on my headphones, crank up the volume, dim the lights and just enjoy. Hope to see a Gothenburg date soon or perhaps even a release party? :kickass:

:headbang: :worship: Holy s**t that was incredible! :worship: :headbang:

I am getting so impatient for this album, and at least the teaser shows that it is worth the wait, unlike Kamelot's Ghost Opera

Please come back to Australia sometime!! I know not too many people came to the Sydney gig, but we'll fulfil your request to bring more people to the show next time you guys come. And that was one of my favourite gigs EVER.

I am getting so impatient for this album, and at least the teaser shows that it is worth the wait, unlike Kamelot's Ghost Opera

Please come back to Australia sometime!! I know not too many people came to the Sydney gig, but we'll fulfil your request to bring more people to the show next time you guys come. And that was one of my favourite gigs EVER.

i was at the sydney gig too there could of been alot more ppl there but that was one of the best gigs i've been to as well...please come back to australia guys we'll make sure everyone comes this time i promise you!!

btw i shouldn't of watched the torn teaser i need to hear that album so fucking bad i've been looking every day on the grey's website waiting for an update and holy shit the songs blew me away 10 times better than MMA...so pumped and the new logo wow love it!

i was at the sydney gig too there could of been alot more ppl there but that was one of the best gigs i've been to as well...please come back to australia guys we'll make sure everyone comes this time i promise you!!

btw i shouldn't of watched the torn teaser i need to hear that album so fucking bad i've been looking every day on the grey's website waiting for an update and holy shit the songs blew me away 10 times better than MMA...so pumped and the new logo wow love it!

Haha, I flew up to the Sydney gig from Melbourne. It was awsome. The new songs sounds great. Can't wait to hear more *hint hint* :p

Haha, I flew up to the Sydney gig from Melbourne. It was awsome. The new songs sounds great. Can't wait to hear more *hint hint* :p

There was a Melbourne gig, or did u see them twice, that would have been awesome. The Melbourne gig is still my benchmark against other concerts, it was the best.

Great work with the new album guys, the samples sounded great! Shame it is a low bitrate audio clip.

Im kinda at loss for words here! sounds so fucking great!
Ive listened to the video 5 times now, and every time it goes over to these scars, every single hair on my body raises... Totally awesome! It is a long time to the summer, but i know its gonna be worth the waiting!

Blistering keyboard solos? Me like!! :headbang:

I think you guys have done a really great job with the homepage now! It has been awesome to watch the album come together from the start...

We will eagerly await the next teaser! until then the first will have been watched quite a lot!

I only saw the teaser today, and man, it's fucking awesome! Heavy, emotional, dark... Evergrey at its best! This album is gonna be purely amazing! I really envy all the Australians and South Americans right now, it's already summer for them :)
And btw, I wonder if Carina sings on any of the tracks. Was there anything published about it?

i uploaded this video on youtube 2 days ago ;) over 300 views alrdy =D

Good job Tom and the others :D can't wait until the album will be released !!