New teaser up!

I only saw the teaser today, and man, it's fucking awesome! Heavy, emotional, dark... Evergrey at its best! This album is gonna be purely amazing! I really envy all the Australians and South Americans right now, it's already summer for them :)
And btw, I wonder if Carina sings on any of the tracks. Was there anything published about it?

Don't be too envious, our summer in Australia finished 4 days ago and it was the coldest, wettest, shittiest summer I can remember. Not enough beach-time in the incredibly huge summer university holidays (mid-Nov to 10 March).

Oh and Nebulous and dangeruss, did you guys go to Iron Maiden and Helloween? I went to Iron Maiden (silver GA) on the 9th , but the security guy gave me and my mate gold GA tags and we were 2nd row! How freakin' awesome! Unfortunately, couldn't make it to Helloween, I'm sure that would have been great, especially as Black Majesty were opening.

I have been checking back constantly for updates for a while now and as soon as I don't check for a couple days THIS comes up!

Oh man this sounds like it could very well be not only great, but maybe even their best album yet! I could definately hear some of their proggier influences making a comeback in some of the samples, yet at the same time they are keeping the heaviness of there most recent albums (not including MMA's badly produced/bland sound/guitar production). I also like how they are making a return to a lot of the themes that Evergrey was built on such as death, loneliness, and the occult. The only thing I am angry about is that it won't be out until summer....I really hope it will be like really early summer (early June perhaps :p).

Don't be too envious, our summer in Australia finished 4 days ago and it was the coldest, wettest, shittiest summer I can remember. Not enough beach-time in the incredibly huge summer university holidays (mid-Nov to 10 March).

Oh and Nebulous and dangeruss, did you guys go to Iron Maiden and Helloween? I went to Iron Maiden (silver GA) on the 9th , but the security guy gave me and my mate gold GA tags and we were 2nd row! How freakin' awesome! Unfortunately, couldn't make it to Helloween, I'm sure that would have been great, especially as Black Majesty were opening.

yeah i was at the iron maiden concert on the 9th man that was hella awesome. the aussie crowd really got stuck in it was loud as. i had gold tickets..which we're seats.. :mad: i wanted to be in that mosh pit... :headbang: i was particularly annoyed how vanishing point only played in melbourne and brisbane or something like that, it was bullshit the're an awesome band. anyone who doesn't know vanishing point check them out there a progressive/power metal band from melbourne. oh and not really a fan of helloween but love black majesty. :kickass:

Thanks man this sounds really fantastic, can't wait to hear the whole album.
And also very important, I want to hear this LIVE. please come to GRASPOP this summer and after that a couple of times to Holland

yeah i was at the iron maiden concert on the 9th man that was hella awesome. the aussie crowd really got stuck in it was loud as. i had gold tickets..which we're seats.. :mad: i wanted to be in that mosh pit... :headbang: i was particularly annoyed how vanishing point only played in melbourne and brisbane or something like that, it was bullshit the're an awesome band. anyone who doesn't know vanishing point check them out there a progressive/power metal band from melbourne. oh and not really a fan of helloween but love black majesty. :kickass:

Vanishing Point are great! If only Sydney didn't get Behind Crimson Eyes. Lauren Harris' band played some pretty used riffs, but I think its safe to say that much of the crowd's appreciation for her came because of her skintight leather pants!
Jeez, how many Aussie prog, power, or prog/power bands would have won over the Iron Maiden crowd (as they did for Evergrey when they came over here):Black Majesty, Eyefear, Vanishing Point, Transcending Mortality, LORD, Ilium

The Evergrey guys already know how freakin awesome Eyefear and Transcending Mortality are :headbang:

Just like someone wrote on the blog, it feels good... IT FEEL PERFECT... I'm speechless... I hope it won't take too long til the release. The previous Report were very awesome, but this video is a hole new dimension of perfection!!!!!

There was a Melbourne gig, or did u see them twice, that would have been awesome. The Melbourne gig is still my benchmark against other concerts, it was the best.

I went to Sydney but not Melbourne because I had stuff that I couldn't get out of when they played in Melbourne. I wasn't going to miss them haha.

I went to Maiden. Got tickets off a scalper (a person who I recognised was with a friend who had some spare). I was in the gold section and probably enjoyed Vanishing Point more than Maiden haha.
I was going to go to Helloween but it would have only been to see VP again, so decided the tickets were abit steep.

Oh man, I must have listened to this trailer at least 20 times already! It's a shame that it is no longer a spring release. I guess it must have something to do with either not having a new label yet, or not getting one until just recently as any record label likes to hype and promote a new album for a few months before release. Since EG didn't have a label while recording "Torn" that part of the process cannot really be counted as promotion time for the record label that signs them after recording.

Only thing announced is tentative for summer, no specific dates yet..
I'm hoping for a late May or early June release.

I think May is a bit too hopeful :(
I just hope it won't drag on to late summer though. And I also really hope they'll come to Israel again for the album tour, but I suppose that's unlikely :(

Bah fuck it, it will be released in May, and they will come here! W00T! :)

Tom,

It sounds fantastic. I am chomping at the bit to get this album. It sounds beautifully written and mastered, as usual - although I admit I am more excited for this than I have been for any of the previous Evergrey releases. Can't wait to hear it!

The artwork is mesmerizing as well...

Cheers