Oct 14, 2005
Halle/Saale, Germany
www.neunwelten.com
...got this info...already love it...

TENHI
"Airut:aamujen" out 20.10.2006

Tyko Saarikko from TENHI posted us the following news:
"Chapter II in TENHI's "Airut-saga".
"Airut:aamujen" is the sequel of TENHI's "Airut:ciwi" which was released in 2001. The piano driven "Airut:aamujen" was originally released in small limited edition thru our Utustudio in December 2004 under the name Harmaa. After signing it also to Prophecy we wanted to re-release it with the title TENHI and so bring the saga together.
Tenhi's airut:saga is based on my and Ilmari Issakainen's visions. The saga continues and explores further paths found in certain TENHI songs. The song ‘Kielo’ was the source of inspiration for the first two chapters. The third one "Airut:Savoie" will grow upon themes found in 'Tuulenkaato' and 'Maa syttyy' (Maaäet). We have already composed the material for "Airut:savoie" and shall enter the studio at the end of this summer."

Release date for TENHI "Airut:aamujen" is 20.10.2006, the track listing is as follows:
Saapuminen - Emerging
Seitsensarvi - Grey Shine Of June
Lävitseni Kaikkeen - Thru Me And Into Everything
Luopumisen Laulu - Eloign
Kuvajainen - Apparition
Oikea Sointi - Lay Down A Tune
Kahluu - Fury Revived
Hiensynty - Burning
Läheltä - A Brief Passing Moment

10th year celebration double album

Tyko continues: "Currently we are working with TENHI's 10th year celebration double album, which will include rare and unreleased stuff along the years and alternative versions of the album songs, it will also include the demo from 1997 'Kertomuksia' and "Airut:ciwi" mcd and also unreleased airut:saga songs from 2001-2004."

^ Following the logic they followed with Airut:Ciwi -> Airut:Aamujen, the third chapter should also be released under the Tenhi moniker, right? Leaves me to wonder why they signed (or even founded) Harmaa to Prophecy in the first place... I totally love both bands, don't get me wrong, but I still have hard time reasoning all this to myself (too much spare time, perhaps).

Yeah, that's what I thought when I first heard Harmaa. As you said, though, as long as the stuff released is as good as it has been so far, I've nothing to complain about. I'm especially looking forward to the 10th anniversary collection!

Yeah, that was a bit strange, but I don't care. Most likely they had some material, that didn't fit to the concept of Tenhi-album they were writing at the time, but still wanted to released it asap and that's why they did it under a different name. Who knows...

10th anniversary collection will be great, I'm sure of it.