New TesseracT Track. Axe FX, POD

You guys are by far one of my favorite bands to come out in the last 10 years. This new track is incredible. Very much looking forward to the album release!!

I love the new vocals, pretty much in the style of maynard. exciting. Im waiting for this release with enthusiasm.

good luck guys

ahhhh this is the track you posted the recording video of!

fucking incredible stuff, you guys are the shit!

I'm digging the bass tone better than the guitars on this one. What did he use?

Don;t tell me...the album will be out soon? Like it was 4 years ago....

You are the fkn man but you seem to be a perfectionist and you need to release it so I can buy it and you become a superstar.

I'm digging the bass tone better than the guitars on this one. What did he use?

Don;t tell me...the album will be out soon? Like it was 4 years ago....

You are the fkn man but you seem to be a perfectionist and you need to release it so I can buy it and you become a superstar.

yeah...why is it that these uber talented freaks can crank out an amazing song demo every other day if they want to but can't release a damn album!

yeah...why is it that these uber talented freaks can crank out an amazing song demo every other day if they want to but can't release a damn album!

no offence to bulb/periphery or the tesseract lads
but i second this.

with the periphery album, if they hadn't been signed id have just about given up hope of ever seeing it get released, well not quite but still.

but i second this.

with the periphery album, if they hadn't been signed id have just about given up hope of ever seeing it get released, well not quite but still.

Haha. Well lament i wrote back like 6 months ago....and it was only the chorus. Then a couple of months later i got inspired and wrote some more which gelled with it. Then we found our self with no singer....then a new one! ...it takes time for me and takes me ages to write anything i think is worthy of releasing.

But the tesseract pace has picked up wayyyy more since i left my last band and getting a new singer. :D Think i've learnt never to be in more than 1 band!

Thanks guys! :)

but i second this.

I've seen pics of his new studio, so I am hoping he can churn them out and not re re re re record the guitars with whatever is fashionable today.

Haha. Well lament i wrote back like 6 months ago....and it was only the chorus. Then a couple of months later i got inspired and wrote some more which gelled with it. Then we found our self with no singer....then a new one! ...it takes time for me and takes me ages to write anything i think is worthy of releasing.

But the tesseract pace has picked up wayyyy more since i left my last band and getting a new singer. :D Think i've learnt never to be in more than 1 band!

Thanks guys! :)

i completely understand man, don't get me wrong. id rather wait a long time for a really good album than a band just squeeze one out in a hurry, for sure! we all know the album is going to be fucking QUALITY!

changing vocalists im sure was a hassle too man. it wasn't a bash, more of an observation i guess :) new vocalist is amazing btw, incredible range!